Monday, March 30, 2015

Fumes.

Addiction's ghost has been lurking within the shadows of my mind. It's daunting voice pinging through the transmitting channels in my head. Chilling vibrations infused with the sweating of a feverish struggle.

I am struggling. I am fighting and fending internally but with a defensive army that's  outside enemy lines.

A Bipolar Travail. My sickness's parturition of it's blackened cells that swim through my veins.

I've become a frozen bystander watching the skirmish unfold, growing as it draws strength from my weakened heart.

A fermented fracas transfused with Delusion's perspective.
He's holding the wooden frame that pulls at my strings. I've become a helpless marionette.

An emanating effluvium that's disintegratting all logic.

I'm now a lost wanderer within the fumes of recent actions trying to find the map that leads the way to a point with a questionable return.