Wednesday, March 18, 2015

,,,,

I'm loosing my fucking mind. Plain and simple with no sugar coated analogies. It doesn't matter once that point has pushed beyond breaking and now is scattered shards of fragmented pieces of the being I once was.

Decisions are more like ultimatums.  There's no logical formation or blue print of the intricacies of the pathway I once walked. I'm now shuffling along the jagged rocks that cut and slice the thins layers of humanity. Sanity is a word for fools and foolish are those who's backs are turned to the one ones who's scratched, bruised and bleeding endlessly. It never stops and it won't until the grand pictures layed before the eyes of the blind.

I'm sick. I'm growing sicker by each minute of each day. It grows like a moss that's covering all hopes, suffocating the shallow breathing.

There's nothing more to say from a degenerated mind that's been robbed of  all the means of communication I once spoke. I tool that's been stolen from the box that binds my soul.

This makes no sense, nothing does anymore.