Thursday, May 19, 2016

Fig Newton.

If there's nothing nice to say then don't say it all. Silence perhaps is sickness's best policy.

Should I hide my inner truths behind a painted Jesture's mask?
Disguise my feelings behind a smiling clown?

I'm kicking rocks that kick back. Newton's law continually reminds me of the winding life I lead.
Speak of plague and plague will come. Speak of peace and it shall be.

You are what you've become, the manifestation of what you speak.

I'm not sure how to get there from here.
 How stand from years of crawling.
How to be strong in the face of fear.

I'm unsure of how to be anyone other than me yet who that person is I still don't  know.

Should I continue onward with typing out my tongue or stop the outpouring that floods a reader's mind? My thoughts are my own and perhaps should become just that.

A smile never hurt anyone and the hurting rarely smile so where does the line get drawn? When does black turn white? Where do you start when you've never truly begun?

Spin the wheels, the wheels they're spinning. The smoke rises up and the dust still unsettled.
Unsettling be the truth yet the truth may now become the lie.

Point the camera. Lights flash. SMILE. say cheese. say anything other than what's inside you.
Laugh. Joke. Move about this world like the world moves about you. Look around, look up, look down.. look anywhere other than inside.