Saturday, October 1, 2016

Bipolar Tool Box.

After researching and searching for tools to help me track my episodes and triggers I stumbled on mood logs. I made these for myself using some that I had found. They've been extremely helpful for me in seeing the trend in my thoughts and identifying some of the habits that cause them.

I thought I'd share these since most I found were too small to print or had to be purchased. I hope these will be helpful for others like they were for me.

I use the one above to help me track my sleep, diet, exercise and the medications I take. It helps me understand and see how these factors play into how I feel the following day.

The one below I use to track my days as a whole and how my mood was for the entire day.

This colorful one I use throughout the day to track how my mood shifts each day by placing a X on which one I'm feeling at the time and the time I felt it. It's also good in being an easy to read guide/log to share with others as it doesn't disclose all the specifics but rather Just the different types of moods. Sometimes I'll write one word descriptions next to the X's like: Discouraged, Anxious, Paranoid, etc.


And the last one I use for myself to write down a more in depth expression of my emotions, thoughts and actions that correlates with the color chart times/dates. It helps in serving as a instant release of the emotions I'm feeling.