Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Race.

I'm running on a empty tank merely moving on exhausted fumes.

One has to know their own limitations but when their boundaries become tangled between abilities and inabilities how can the line be drawn? If there's no direction and only diluted focus how can one be seen?

I'm beaten down by the hands of life and soaked in the black and blue from my own. My concentration's hanging by the final thread from my life's tattered web.

The still small voice that carries the faintest trace of a fighter's instincts is fading. It's being overthrown by the shouting of a Restless Despair.

Mistakes have become a way of life. One that follows my every move and continual reminds me of my minds decomposition.  My life is speeding up and I'm trying with every ounce of energy left to keep up.

If I've already lost myself how can I bare losing what little is left?

My days are running on a fast paced time clock. It's race against time and a race against myself.