Saturday, February 28, 2015

Trembling Whispers.

"I cant run, too dangerous to open the door
I cant hide, there's nowhere to go anymore
Ive got nothing to hold on to
I cant break through, living in the eye of the storm
living in the eye of the storm

Im watching all of these dark clouds
Im watching blue skies turn to gray
And the lightening has struck ground
And a million eyes start to rain

Im watching everything go down
Im watching everything wash away
Lonely streets dont talk now
Nobody hears what they got to say

I know I got to be strong
But its hard to hold on and on and on and on and on"

"Living in the eye of the storm"- Trapt





Silence holds the secrets my will will not tell. There's no one my Desires speak to and there's no one my arms reach for. 

All by my own hand. All by the choice I have chosen. A life of inner turmoil protecting it's dialogue from a critiquing of opposed opinions. Too many words have been spoken. Words that have fallen within an arm's length of understanding. A verbal impact that shatters the walls and breaks the glass house that holds my heart.

A heart's that always has and always will be impenetrable.

Diffusing the dust of a settlement between a battle and forfeit. There's no wrong or right only a life viewable by the eye's of these words. A life that hides in the shadows tip toeing quietly around it's assailants.

In this life I am my own worst enemy. No one can live a life for another. There's no trading places, there's no musical chairs. 

Intentions are two faced. They hide behind poker face eyes. You can't make anyone see, you can't make anyone understand. you can only hope your  whispers are carried through the wind.

A fragile body with hands trembling in fear.  Fearful only of itself. Fearful only of time.

..........